Friday, May 21, 2010

Sense of Humor?

He may not even be trying to be funny- I just love to see that he has a little mind of his own. As you are supposed to do for toddlers who like to test limits, I give Edmond choices in limited quantities.
So we had a great night last night out in the yard a family picnic- after we ate he was offered a special treat pudding pop, chocolate or vanilla. He picked chocolate, hogged it down and then exclaimed, "vanilla!" I think he is so funny. I just have to wonder where he gets this stuff.
Duly noted we did not give in to such an outlandish  request.
Daddy works tomorrow, so wish me luck...
We got his daycare pics back today and they are adorable that woman was amazing- the most sincere smile I have ever seen in a pic in record time- super weird though- I think they airbrushed out his polo symbol on his polo shirt...what is up with that?
If you haven't read on fb i have been phone-less as I misplaced my charger last wknd so since last fri...it has its ups and downs...

No comments: