On our 4 yr. wedding anniversary, 6/2, I headed to the doc for my 39 wk check up-
I gained a few lbs. which doesn't over excite me as I hadn't gained anything between 5/10 and 5/21? anyway...as he was doing the physical check I starting repeating, "Please don't say 1, please don't say 1...." and he says,
"uh maybe a 2...." come on!
Then he proceeded to say, "Hmm, I would still say 50% effaced," and "Wow, he is really up there!"
He said at 39 wks we could start talking about induction, but the down falls are that some people feel that you jump up right to severe contractions rather than the gradual natural way...and if you are not swelling, miserable, or uncomfortable it would be more for convenience. So, I declined.
I see him again on Mon and Weds as now that I am overdue we need to keep a closer eye on baby to ensure he is still growing and getting what he needs in there.
I made the decision that since I feel my real due date is 6/14/10- if he wasn't here by then I would do it. However, my mom leaves for a business trip on the 13th and she didn't go on a vacation she was invited on this past wknd in case baby would come...ahh the pressure.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment