Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let me in!

He found the gate- and boy was he proud of himself...I think he is starting to wave, but not on que, but my book says you should not make them perform like seals...whatev
I caught him this morning standing up trying to lick the fish in his crib aquarium or drink the water-crazy boy. Then, he hung on with one hand and was moving his little fingers on the other like he was waving with a big drooly grin. I apologize you get to hear his every move, but he is my greatest joy at this point(: (work is a yo-yo and Ian and I do not really share any non-zombie time together)
I think I got through to the woman who pretty much drove my hell day last week. She asked me if I thought I was going to like it and I told her it is really hard getting over the role reversal where I knew virtually everything and was helping others to now, knowing nothing and having to figure it all out, which causes me to be defensive as I learn. She has been a little more empathetic since then...

No comments: