Friday, December 26, 2008

Catch-up

I have been missing in action! (thanks for noticing Kelly) I don't have much time because my son is sleeping and a birthday/christmas whirlwind has gone through the house so I must run but here are a few fun pics from the last few weeks...


He likes to eat snow- here he is licking the mossy fence or the icicles on it -fabulous! I have given up on germ fighting...
Here is Ian's pride and joy- I was trying all of these creative set-ups for Christmas card pics and Ian was trying to go along with my crazy antics--he wanted to put his initials on this piece- I ended up sending out a variety of poses because it was too hard to pick-ugh!
This one is just cute and went to no one...
yes, he is eating a christmas pear ornament...
This one went out to only those who really knew and love him due to the nerdiness of him in this particular pose(: you must know him to appreciate this one- I thought): Fortunately or unfortunately this is one of his favorite buck gapped teeth favorite expressions- he'll grow into them hopefully.
This one went out to many in antique colors to match the card...
not what I dreamed of but cute none the less. We ended up having to flip the stool over and pretend it was a train for amusement.
Stay tuned I will post more when I have more time- but now we have Ian's baby sister's wedding on 1/2!!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Sooooo, how did the 1st bday go?? I suppose pics of that are soon to come as well. What a doll. Hope you had a good Christmas!

Wahlin Family said...

Thanks for the update. Now I know you guys are alive and well. Cute pictures!!