Saturday, December 27, 2008

His 2nd?! Christmas):

Dang this reverse order crap!
Talking on his cousin's pink phone...confident in his masculinity!
Santa brought him a band in a drum- it was hit for all!!


He was tired before we even started opening, but had a great time sitting in the middle of the floor with Saoirse surrounded by the chaos! I think he is hugging his band directions??

Story time starring me- Ian also has a picture like this- the little ones LOVE books!


AND finally his new past-time, brushing his teeth-- it started out just brushing when Mommy and Daddy did and now, he must brush all the time - every time the bathroom opens, he is in there opening the drawer and fishing around in there until he gets one (he doesn't care if it his) and screams bloody murder when I tell him, "All done!" However, I think he chews on it, which I read is a No, No- whatever at least he does it--
We spend Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day with Ian's family- quite different atmospheres! We had a great time at both and were quite pleased with our toddler's behavior(: We also put Edmond in a snow suit, but I didn't want to go out so I just stuck him on the deck and watched from the window. My dad claimed he would turn me into social services, but he happened to enjoy it! Saoirse also needed a turn out there and she lasted much longer- every time we would ask her if she wanted to come in she would say "Noooo" in her best toddler 'tude voice. The funny thing was that neither of them moved an inch- Edmond ate a little snow and Saoirse kicked her feet- otherwise just sat there- LOL

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Happy birthday baby Edmond (I don't know about you but I refused to call Teague a toddler at 1 - he was still "Baby Teague" to me, wait until the toddler 'tude begins - then they're actually a toddler)! It sounds like a good day!