This year the tree extravaganza still involved Dad walking home from the lot carrying it, but then went a little something like this, no surprises, all typical expected behavior of our child/puppy
"I know you said 'No' a million times, but what if I just sneak a little touching in behind my back? You can't see that right?"
"What do these feel like in my mouth anyway? Why is this so awkward? I can't quite seem to get it in for a good taste or gum massage."
"What seems to be the problem? I am pulling on this string, but there is some resistance? Mom, could you let go?!"
And just so everyone knows, when he can talk, those are the sort of things he will say- we are sure of it! Oh too cute and almost Bday time(: We did get a finished product out of the deal and I think he actually got his touching harassing out of the way--
We also started working on Xmas card pics, but you see how that goes. I don't want to ruin the fun so when they go out, I will post extra excerpts from the takes- always entertaining.

1 comment:
Where have you been girl? I want to see some pics from E's Birthday and now you have to add x-mas too!!
Post a Comment