To the Dr again we went today- this time my options were cath or sticky bag for a urine sample- I went with sticky bag and thought we would wait it out at the office- a few dirty looks, fruit snacks, a bathroom trip, and sweat rings later, I decided I would go home and wait. The stipulation being that I had to bring it back within 1 hr of freshness? So, of course he goes minutes before falling asleep in my lap and Ian isn't home so I have to load him back up. I was fully preparing to risk a social services call by running in without hauling him, but I called Ian and he was close enough to meet me.
More bad news being, if we don't know that it is not contagious, he can't go to daycare again tomorrow...lab in at 6pm equals at least another half day off again for me without results being able to be read to me by anyone other than a Dr or nurse.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

1 comment:
awww. Poor baby E. I sure hope it's nothing and that he is feeling in tip top shape in no time. Isn't sickness with kids great? I keep telling myself that due to the fact that my kid is in daycare, he will catch all the viruses, infections, bacteria, and whatever else and build an immunity so he doesn't miss tons of kindergarden like the stay at home kiddos do!
Post a Comment