Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Terrorist Team

Here they are at work in a closet at my parents house- boy did they think they were cool-squealing with delight!





As you can tell who the instigator is...

You can't see the blankie in this picture, but they both just got their jammies on and went to their blankies and did this pose, but I was too slow for the photo op):

I asked my sister if we could just adopt her and skip all that work, but she wasn't interested.

3 comments:

Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christal said...

Yes, sorry I was trying to put it behind us--clear UA--just viral they say- but white count was not up, so as I vowed I would not say- must be teething! Ha! I just keep thinking the only time his fever was higher than 101 was when he was dressed...update today? At daycare, said to be fine, but pretty whiny Mama's boy tonight):

Mollie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.