Thursday, May 15, 2008

Almost Friday...

Rice II: Not too bad. We decided to try it again--last night gave us 7 hours- (us?!) jk Anyway, he was extremely tired tonight when we tried-- not so receptive, but we'll see.
I am picking up on this horrible competition at work...where people make snide comments about the management doing and knowing nothing and stuff. I do not notice too many people exploiting respect for each other- oh so weird- we'll see. I am trying not to get involved, but you all know how great I am at holding any opinion back. This one guy who is extremely friendly and could be fun has started doing his part on trying to "train" us, but it comes across a little more like talking down to us- especially because he is one of the newest people there and like I have shared before there are a million ways to do things but when people show us their particular way they don't acknowledge that- they just portray their method as the gospel. toot toot!!
Ian's new start date will be June 12. Keep in mind he accepted the position on April 12 and was supposed to start May 12- didn't work that way.
Another weekend without specific plans- I hope everyone has a great one and I get enough done to feel satisfied!

No comments: