Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Weekend

Now, maybe this little drool monster with his ears sticking out is only one a mother can love (there seems to be a lot...) but here he is "Budly" as Ian calls him- his studly buddy?? I'm convinced!


Here I tucked his ears in for you...Ian likes this one...


There is a little smile (not for the camera) (:


Showing off his chin(s)?


"Mom, I do not know what you are doing with that thing!"

3 comments:

Mollie said...

How cute! Don't you love the drooling?! When we went through that stage (and periodically still do depending on the teething situation), we would go through about 5 bibs a day! Crazy. Enjoy the weather, it looks as though it will be nice all week!

Jaci said...

What a stud! Great photos...can't wait to see him live & in person one of these days...

Wahlin Family said...

He is getting so big!! Cute pictures!!