Friday night we had giant T-Bones with my mom and sister and her kids.
Sat am Edmond and I went to Thompsen's greenhouse with my mom for flowers & veggies. Ian went to the Wahlin's to assist with their new massive swing-set assembly and we met him there later for some grilling. Good times(:
However, I think something is happening to me-- my fuse is about 1 mm before I tweak....which is interesting because throughout prego and until now, I have never felt my hormones were out of wack- so consider myself blessed? and pray for Ian's coping abilities(:
Our little boy got a new swing for outside as you can see and spent a little au naturale time which I haven't let him do in a long while, so there are some updated pics to enjoy. Oh yes, he also discovered his toes, but suffers from his dad's flexibility- nearly none...lol!
Today, I actually accomplished some things- like planting my goodies, some laundry, shopping, all good things!

No comments:
Post a Comment