We just put Edmond to bed after his first dabbling in rice cereal! Ooooh, I know big deal. We decided after two nights of initial down at 8pm and one up at 10 and the other at 11 and not just flipping tricks, he was ready for some substance.
Remember I am neurotic, so there is part of me that feels selfish because according to the Dr. if you are nursing, there is no nutritional need for it. I would like to say he just has his parents' metabolism, but two weeks ago he spent 5 nights in a row sleeping 8+ hrs. Shots? Doesn't he know I operate straight and narrow? I do not have room for this varying activity. I need exact science!
Stay tuned for what 1 Tbsp rice cereal does to the guy's sleeping habits.
We did get it on film if you are interested... roll your eyes. Go ahead. We knew before we had a kid we were freaks!
On the freak note, I have also decided he will not smile at me in the morning because he knows I am leaving him for the day- he is just not impressed):
Please disregard our narration for him...he is truly a deep thinker...
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

1 comment:
Good job E! It looks as though you like rice cereal a heck of lot more than Teague did. Teague just skipped rice cereal and went to stage one baby food as he would gag (no matter how thin the consistency, which made me fear that he would never eat solids - by the looks of Teague, I think we know better now). Anyway, I am curious to know the sleep outcome??
Post a Comment