
Our little bathtime beauty with a hint of a smile- we've seen bigger you just don't want to ruin the moment and pick up the camera. I will work on that...
Let's see what did happen this week- oh I received a dozen red roses for Valentine's day(: Our dinner however was not so romantic with a fussy son- but it only gets better right? It tasted great- a honey peppered salmon with chocolate cinnamon brownies for dessert (a little rich).
I was also blessed with some alone time- that I spent eating lunch with a glass of wine by myself at Grizzly's. It has been a long time since I could eat with both hands free and take as long as I wanted(: It was nice. Props to ambitious Mommy Robin who with Edmond carried an in house total of 5 children...
Edmond also spent his first night in the crib and only woke twice! Pretty exciting- you would think if the following night wasn't a 5 time night...hmmm.
I have come down with a great case of sinus pressure and drainage-yippee!
Grandpa Wynnemer has installed a humidifier (against his beliefs) right on our ducts to cure our household woes...I'll let you know when we are cured.
Otherwise, tomorrow starts my two unpaid weeks- I'll keep you updated on how worth it I feel(:

No comments:
Post a Comment