Monday, February 4, 2008

Correction

So, my sister executed my demands of my new email signature "Catch up with our family at:..." AND apparently, I need to submit a correction because she feels I portrayed her as a "wussy" by misquoting her in my birth story. Truth be told, she did not say to go to the hospital when the pain was unbearable, but in fact, go to the hospital when the pain doesn't go away. However, my pain was going away about every minute and a half so maybe she really is a wussy... jk

Actually, her experience of having all three of her children with "short" pain medication free labors gave me the idea I could do the same(: No worries or feelings of inadequacies though ladies we had pin head runt children): (really I read your body allows the production of your children to a level you can accommodate) It is amazing what a role genes play in labor my mother, my sister, and myself all popped blood vessels in our eyes with our firsts!

No comments: