What a horrible person I am! Does anyone care about Ian? or our lives outside of parenthood- you wouldn't think so with my posts...but on that note our little man turned two months yesterday!! We celebrated by heading to the seasonal DQ which opened for the "season" yesterday- exciting! I had been "craving" a Snickers Blizzard since before Edster was born , but I chickened out (they freeze in the ice cream- I never eally liked them) and went with the stand by Reese's PB cup. Apparently, the staff is still warming up because I received vanilla ice cream with one large cup broken into three, then dispersed throughout my "treat." Hopefully, it will turn me off from that form of sugar because I am out of control.
I am done with winter- having a little one couped up really makes me anxious. Especially because I have an new jogging stroller and do not have a gym membership. Ian still does because he signed up for Gold's at $20/mnth. for life and thinks even though he has used it once in the last 6mnths or so it is such a deal!! In addition, the poor little guy (E not I) longingly looks out the windows for entertainment): Don't worry his Mom put him in a ridiculous snowsuit in the Bjorn carrier inside her giant down coat and did some shoveling for Dad on Vday- what champs we are!

He got so snuggly when I put him in there he nearly fell asleep before going out the door(:
No comments:
Post a Comment