I don't have much for you, but I am still not in training and days are pretty weird. You know when you first start a job and you are just kind of lost in the shuffle? No one wants to take the time to show you stuff because it is too much work- we just have to wait to learn from a TV at the end of May-icky. Today, we went through 324 cases of disability where the person in charge of spending their money was doing something wrong for some reason and was not responding to contacts. We sent them a letter to call in- whoo hoo(: Two nights ago I was having dreams about the disability case I had to enter in the computer-depressing. Today, one went on about all this stuff and then said, "I am depressed, not looney" Ok lady whatever you say.
Ian is anxious to start his new job (supposedly the 12th) but they have not posted his current one yet- so we'll see how that goes. He has decided in order to sleep and function better he must participate in physical activity, so he is at the gym while I watch American Idol-poor Brooke):
Little Man is in bed- he is on a two night streak of 8+ hours, but let's not get crazy and think this is going to be habit... Yesterday, while I had him in the Bjorn trying to clean the kitchen, I gave him a carrot because I thought it might feel good on his gums and he could easily hold it. He just sat there hanging on to it with both hands (he usually drops things in two seconds) while I went about my business- what a nerd. Then, today he was in there again (he won't let us put him down-hey they say you can't spoil them under 6 mnths.) I would talk to Ian and he would look at him and laugh- same thing he did to the Dr. when he was in my lap Mon.- silly Mr.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

2 comments:
And whoever said we needed to buy all those expensive toys for babies when everyday normal things like a carrot can entertain them?! When are we going to see an updated pic of the chub-mister??
Sounds like things are going well... I would always forget to bring someting to drink. Its hard enough deciding what to make for dinner and having left overs to take for lunch the next day....what is that? Where are all the mistakes, and the fries, and the unlimited beverages? It is sure nice when people bring goodies into work!!!
Post a Comment