Wednesday, March 12, 2008

7!!!

"What do you think of my chins?" I am so amused by his blue eyes- it so humorous to me(: Here he is not quite ready for the Bumbo...notice it is on the floor...(they were recalled because idiots were putting them on counters, tables, and chairs)
Yep, I do not know when it will happen again or what I can do to replicate the conditions, but we had a SEVEN hour stretch last night everyone!! (it was refreshing after I had a split 5 hours the night before...) Here is what it could have been:
1. He spent the day with two year old twins and their five? year old sister...exhausting?
2. clean sheets- My Mom thinks this is the greatest feeling
3. a non-bottle bedtime feeding
4. giving him his pacifier in bed...said to reduce SIDS risk
You know I never wished he would like those silly nuks, but everyone who watches him but me uses it which is fine because I want him to be as easy as possible for others.
Ian loves him to have it because he thinks he is so relaxed and "moves with a purpose." (He is normally a flailer lots of kicks and waving arms, which I have always dismissed because growing up, my Dad always called me Scooty he says I never sat still- so maybe I gave him the wiggle gene- what?! I grew out of it...) I just do not want it to be a process to wean him off, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get there. I just want to know when these 12hr. nights set in 8pm-8am??? Is this real?

No comments: