Well, I survived my first week of work, but Ian and Edmond barely did. Poor little guys tried to venture over to Grandpa & Grandma Woods' for MT's takeout with his "distant" family, but E was not interested in eating. He only wanted to tell everyone how mad he was they were trying to present that silly bottle. Ian called me at work to tell me how bad it was, but besides offering for them to come in to eat, there was nothing I could do to help. I wandered around work like a Zombie on the verge of tears knowing how sad yet frustrating it was to deal with Edmond's tears and cries. It was all I could think about. I tried to call to check up on them a few hours later, but no answer- so more worries for me. When I finally got home just before 11:30pm they were both sleeping(: Apparently, in bed by 9:30pm in fact- so maybe it was not as bad as I thought--but there was no time to discuss it. I was back at work this morning by 8am don't forget to subtract my hour of sleep for daylight savings and another one for Edmond's feeding-ugh However, when I returned home today the house was looking great for a change and Ian was beaming what a good helper angel man was including eating 16 oz.- which means I will not be able to keep up the supply pumping only twice at work. Speaking of that- boy it is an adventure and I remember why I was going to stop when I went back. The curious boys in the kitchen need to know everything! I just hate knowing people know what I am doing in that office and I envision them picturing the demeaning picture-all for Edmond(: I made a door tag that reads "Please seek alternate assistance for a limited time" Yesterday, as I tried to sneak my baggies to the freezer one of the guys asked, "Why are you freezing that?" shocked that he would ask, I tried to stutter something out, but then he realized what they were. "Oh, that is milk I thought it was water. I saw it yesterday and meant to ask, but I forgot..." Then, today, two more guys approached me asking what would happen if they would drink it- I told them I didn't want to know if they did, but nothing would happen...ode to life lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment