Mr. Mr. that is what I call this chubster- enjoy a couple more of his half awkward yet adorable smiles(:
Since his Dad has been suffering from strep, he has spent a lot of time away from the house for the last few days. My mom and I took my nephews, Corbin (8) and Zeke (5) and Edmond (Bjorn boy) to the Children's Museum- what an adventure. Poor boy forgot he was hungry with all the sights to see so when he finally ate everything came back up): Otherwise, all in all it was a good day. My mom and sister watched him Fri so Dad could take care of himself. (I worked- 8 more days to go!!) Jealous niece Saoirse was not having it--
Today was wedding dress shopping for Ian's youngest sister Kyna- found one!! This is a wedding I found out I was planning with another sister... Kyna isn't into it, so she passed it off I guess. I asked about our budget today, but I think it is going to be "dirt cheap"- I can do that. Hey, the questionnaire for my new job asked if I had ever been asked to do a hobby for someone else- Now, this is twice- I also was in charge of decorating for Ian's youngest brother's wedding- so much fun! Some day I'll start a business if people get married weekday afternoons. Tonight, my sister and her husband got a babysitter for dinner and whooping it up at a bar- we will just be whooping it up at dinner. Little man is going to forget who his parents are! Soon enough will we have an organized life- lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment