Thursday, March 6, 2008

Night II of Breastless Dadville

Well, the good news is we actually had a sleeping baby when Mom returned home around 11:30pm last night (from work)!

One of the girls from work watched him until Ian returned from the battle with Glacious, so just after 7pm (please see the Duks for details-- it is the snow god or something but real) . She reported he had a very sad cry, no blue lips, he just needs to be entertained, and refusal of the bottle for 2 hrs before he said,"ok I'll take some of that now," but otherwise went well(:
Ian also reported positive results with love for the pacifier- which he would previously exclusively take away from home from others, so now I think it is his security away from me(; (or he uses me as his pacifier--turd) jk He has taken it from me a few times. As you can see below, I was able to interest him in it today as his eye lids became heavy in his too big jumperoo. He was gnawing on the fabric frog seat. We have a pillow underneath so his feet don't just dangle- he is able to get a little leverage- to start work on that vertical. His cousin Saoirse is an all star who can almost launch herself out of her johnny jump up when she is in action!

What a sweetheart- I could just smooch him all day my little lover boy!!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

Ooh God sorry to hear about Glacious & your horrible commute. If anything Ian I completely empathize, sympathize, but do not idolize your drive. I complain about my 2 hours to St. Michael, and you still have an hour past STM to STC. I hope you've got books on CD! (It's very enlightening & better than you think, let's chat). later--jd.