I started back to work yesterday, but feel like I never left.
I thought I would be fine- just another step in life, but I got a little choked up after I dropped him off on my way):
One of my best friends from high school, a new mommy herself, had asked me if my milk machines make me uncomfortable because people stare and I told her, "No..."
However, I had to make a phone call within the first half hour of work to change my answer. I thought the single men at the bar were creeps before?! yeee
Ian took Thurs. and Fri off last week to have some more family time before I went back. He gets 5 wks. vaca and I get 2, so we have some evening out to do anyhow. We enjoyed it. He was able to go to the gym which makes him elated and then we spent fri and sat night at my 'rents b/c they were off basking in the Jamaican sun. Fri our siblings came over with the kids and we solved the world's problems over some drinks and games. Sat some friends from high school visited and boy are we getting old or at least have we changed! I think I was in bed by 11pm, but I was well fed.
The other good news is I was under strict orders that it was not a hotel, so I thought I might clean their fridge...when I realized what different people my mom and I are, I gave up, but forgot to turn it back on... So, Sun as I was cleaning to leave I notice an ice cream pool under the freezer and got to clean that whole thing out too! Good Times(:
Alright, well we all know Ian is a little dramatic, but he says his first night home with little man was not good and he cried so hard his lips turned blue (E's) which I know can happen because I was with him for his first shots): He takes a bottle for others so it is either the house or Ian- whatever it is I hope it is over soon for the sake of all involved. (I did get home early because it was slow and he was a little puddle in my arms...he ate and snoozed(: but 10:30 is still way past Daddy's bedtime.
I better run and accomplish some stuff while he is sleeping otherwise we will have a sty before you know it. Who am I kidding I haven't had a clean house since he was born):
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment