Ok at first I thought I was going to be a star employee completing all of these projects I have wanted to finish before I left, but tonight I changed my mind. I am going to eat nachos every day and do whatever I want. Maybe, only half of that is true... My GM never even told me congrats just that he would prefer I didn't start early, so April 14th I report for duty at 8am and will be finished at 4:30pm. No more 9+ hour days!
My mom has proposed an "emergency" shopping trip for my new attire- I told her this was necessary since I purchased the majority of my work clothes from Target clearance in case I ruined something with grease or bleach. Not to mention, they still smell like food when they come out of the wash. In addition, my postpartum body is slightly altered-- size wise and scale wise are there but shape is not the same... BTW thyroid is normal though- I guess my Dr can take back that look she gave me! jk we have a good time. I tell her all of my neurotic thoughts knowing they may be crazy but I need to hear an answer and she laughs with me and gives me what I need to hear- she just happened to be on-call for Edmond's birth.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment