Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yogging Debut



Hooray we're out! What a big day- grocery shopping and yogging- (yogging is from Anchor Man) Since E was born, we have been receiving Coborn's delivery because it was very cold to haul an infant out and his car seat isn't made to go in carts. (an apparent safety concern due to creating a top heavy cart)
Anyway, so we strutted our stuff in the Bjorn in Cub Foods today. I think he enjoyed himself and all the sights. All the other customers and staff seemed to enjoy him too(: When we got home, we decided to further enjoy the weather by strolling around the 'hood. We stopped at a gas station and filled our tires. He screamed when I put him in there at first. It seams hard, but once we were out and moving he was curious. He even spit out the pacifier for awhile to enjoy the scenery, but needed it again before we returned home. I should have done pictures at the beginning when he was awake-next time.

1 comment:

Cory Dukowitz said...

I beleive that would be a soft "J" for yogging. I'm not sure, but I think you just... Run, or something like that. Aparently it is pretty fun??