Monday, April 28, 2008

4 Mnth. Dr.

Well, with no surprise to anyone who has seen our son, he measures in at 271/4" (or 2' 3.25" as Ian likes to say) placing him off the charts for height and 16 lbs. 9 oz. putting him in the 60th percentile for weight- however, I would hate to see the thighs at any level above that because he has some super chunky ones!
She said he has a long way to go for teeth because she doesn't feel anything and the drooling/chomping lasts until he is 2...
He has horrendous cradle cap but believe me I have read and tried it all-so just disregard it when you see him. BTW Aunt Erin pure tea tree oil smells like moist and pungent dirt- stings the nostrils- and I hate to know what he thinks): You owe me $10 and some nose hairs(: Next on the list is Selsum Blue or Head & Shoulders, then a toothbrush-or I could leave it because it doesn't bother him. Oh, and it is often prominent in nice & pasty white children...what?!
Introducing cereal is up to me, but if I wait too long he could be less open to textures. From there disregard literature that says introducing fruit could cause them not to like veggies because it is bunk in her opinion.
Call me crazy, but we also split up his shots (I am preventing autism...even though they no longer use mercury or thermapal? tamaral? whatever that preservative is) so now, for his 9 mnth. when he wasn't supposed to need any he'll have the other two. Wish us luck!

No comments: