Friday, April 25, 2008

Week II

I survived week two and am anxious to know this stuff and have some freedom with it. Right now, I have to listen to these people who have been doing it so long, that they have their ways even though the rules change literally daily and the ways do not run continuous amongst the teachers-ugh! Mid-week one of the women I was hired with became so overwhelmed, near tears and had to take a seat to breath as she worked through how to do what she needed to (make a double sided copy with the ink signatures on one side and the directions on the back...) and then today the other woman I was hired with literally did shed tears today because she wasn't getting (disability appeals). As I walked through the office tonight to sign out people were all standing out of their cubicles saying things like, "It will get better!" "Hang in there!" " We would love to see you Mon.!" I wonder who spread rumors lumping us together....?
Anyway, little man has been just a sweetheart with smiles and giggles. I think about him nearly all day): I told Ian I was ready for part-time...ha! I have been calling daycares, but no one wants infants or they have waiting lists months long.
However, this teething thing is becoming a bit more prominent. at first, it was drooling and chomping on things. (He has not been taking the pacifier as much- exciting for me(: ) The bad news is he is never satisfied. If you hold something in front of him, he will delicately reach for it and feel it up a little before grabbing it like a mad man and trying to shove it in his mouth, but getting mad when it doesn't go in and provide immediate relief): He had three pooey diapers on weds while I was working and went through all diapers and wipes on thurs while I was working...
BUT it is the weekend and we have no plans- except to be stranded in our own home because mother nature is bringing snow AGAIN. We were going to switch closets over to spring/summer items, but maybe we should hold off?

No comments: