Tuesday, April 22, 2008

4 Month Birthday Boy


"Uh Mom, where is my Dairy Queen?" In celebration of his 4 month birthday and Earth Day...we yogged to the DQ two blocks away....Dad lifted weights and we bought blizzards to eat during American Idol. He laughed when I asked him what he was going to get, but the camera was obviously not out at the time...the woman in front of us admired his blue eyes, patient and content demeanor, and his shoes (Robeez knock-offs). She asked if he was always that quiet and I told her, "No, only on walks." She said,
"He must like people!"


Ahh the Johnny Jump Up a big hit in our family- he unintentionally twirls at this time, but soon enough he will put those massive thighs to work!


He loves his hands and has even figured them out now. He spent many weeks wondering what to do with the big mitts as some call them, but now they go in his mouth and grab things to put in his mouth-yummy!


Our little boy is already 4 months old- his Dr. appt. is delayed because I can't use sick time until the 2nd pay period- dang the government):
Our precious little angel- I almost forgot about those few weeks of nightly torture--or us figuring each other out...

No comments: