Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good Evening

No big news today- my last day off before I start the last 6 days of my restaurant career-

I just don't get it. Edmond went to bed at 8:30 last night and I dozed off about 9ish he was up at 1am and 5am and we both got up at 8am and I am so drained I can barely function. I ate jelly beans and a piece of toast all day maybe that doesn't help...ode to motherhood. Ian finally made me pork loin and risotto when he got home. He went to work early both yesterday and today and saves a ton of time on the drive both ways. He is an interview man now- he has another one with Hennepin tomorrow. I guess we should get the house for sale...anyone interested?

Ian has finally admitted we maybe will have more than one child because he is already dreading when Edmond won't let us hug and love him..he is kid of a worry wart... I am not quite convinced yet.

Part of my April Fool's joke was telling work I was pregnant again- mixed reviews. Some thought it was funny and knew it was a joke and others were shocked yet excited- crazy people! Really, one of the girls thought of it and I had to try to hold my end up-not easy.

Events to look forward to in the next few weeks...my last day Tues the 8th, the next day my family celebration dinner for my new job and my mom's raise, an overdue haircut Thurs., my Grizzly going away party Fri, my niece Saoirse's 1st Bday Sat and my first day w/SSA Mon!!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

No progressive dinner party on the list? WTF? :o)

Christal said...

Oh come on! I didn't want to bore people with my two week schedule-that was just one.
I read the article on your brother...was he on the trail? sux to be the driver): I hope he is doing well.

Jaci said...

He was not on the trail, he was walking & got plowed down. No good!